It starts with one choice. And then the next choice after that. And the next. And so on. One change. One purchase. One vote. They all add up - and trickle down - and out - and ahead.
Choosing a pillow from us is one of those far-reaching choices.
For you, it starts with one night of restful sleep on your perfect pillow, followed by a day of more energy and focus. And then the next night it happens again. And again. Add up all those rejuvenating hours and you have a profound investment in yourself and those around you.
But now add in all who by extension are being supported by this one purchase. This one pillow:
- The farmer (and his family) in Texas who grew the cotton.
- The people at the gin who processed the cotton.
- The truckers who moved the cotton to the next place of production - and those who brought it and the other materials to us here in Virginia.
- The employees at the facility in North Carolina who turned that cotton into the knitted fabric.
- The employees in the Georgia facility who made the zipper and the thread.
- The people at the recycling company that sorted all the plastic water bottles.
- The people at the company who turned those recycled bottles into our fill.
- Those who work at the box and bag manufacturing plants that supply the packaging.
- Each UPS and Post Office carrier who got the finished pillow to you.
- All of the employees who work at Shopify and keep our website going.
- Those of us who work at A Little Pillow Company.
- All the charitable organizations that the owners of A Little Pillow Company support with a portion of each sale.
- The little bit of space in the landfill that wasn't taken up by the bottle being simply thrown away.
- The little bit of bigger space in the landfill that isn't taken up by a pillow, because this one is made to be durable and cleanable and last for years and years.
- And last but definitely not least, Mother Earth herself; and all the above choices made to minimize at every turn the carbon- and energy-footprint of this one choice.
All this to say: when you make a purchase from A Little Pillow Company, you are spreading the love and sending out a ripple of support far and wide signaling your commitment to sharing with each other and our precious Planet.
Now that's caring. Plain and simple