Baby's First Pillow (18-24 mos)
SAVING THE PLANET WHILE YOU SLEEP!
BABY -10" x 16"
WHAT WE LOVE....
- ALL MATERIALS & COMPONENTS MADE IN THE USA
- 100% COTTON COVER: USA-GROWN, SPUN & WOVEN
- ECO-FRIENDLY FILL, SUSTAINABLY MADE FROM BPA-FREE RECYCLED PLASTIC WATER BOTTLES
- ADJUSTABLE LOFT FEATURE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
- MACHINE WASHABLE
- HANDCRAFTED IN VIRGINIA SINCE 2007
- 100% USA COTTON PILLOWCASES ALSO AVAILABLE (*You may also use it without a case and simply wash and dry the entire pillow as needed.)
When it's time to give a little nighttime lift to your baby, choose Baby's First Pillow to start them off right. It has an extra low-loft design just for their precious little bodies and is sweetly safe from all flame retardants and anti-wrinkle additives.
Early on many babies may not actually use the pillow all night so if you see this, don't worry; it's perfectly normal and their way of slowly discovering what they need to feel most comfortable.
Although this pillow comes standard without the Adjustable Loft Feature (an invisible zipper on one end that allows you to add or remove fill to customize the loft), it can be added upon request. Simply send us a note during checkout or pop us an email letting us know that you'd like to have it added. There is no extra charge for this.
Should you want to care for our planet that little bit more, choose Baby's First Organic Pillow made with a USDA certified organic Texas-grown cotton cover. This pillow truly has the lowest possible resource and carbon-footprint impact from field to finish of any pillow available on the planet!
Keeping the transportation carbon footprint small is another contributing factor to the earth-friendliness of A Little Pillow Company pillows. Here is a quick peak into that local USA supply chain:
Cotton Cover: Grown, spun & woven on the West Coast
Recycled Flex-Fill: Made in South Carolina
Thread: Made in North Carolina